Friday, February 11, 2011

Décor #2: My Own Home! Pt. 2




Round 2. The dining area. This took a while, mostly 'cause I still aspire to have neat 'clutter' and I can't stand empty corners. I like my home to feel lived in and not quite so sterile, but still pretty.

The main feature of course is the Klee Dining Room set from Colleen Desmoulins' THE LOFT. This is one of the releases she had over Christmas and I lost a few of the holiday props, but still love the setting so much that when the making merry was over, it had to stay.

My second favourite item is the Nevsky Prospekt tea service from POST. A new to me store with loads of eclectic, beautifully textured items for your builds. It rates highly amongst my must see furnishing LMs.

So, who's up for a dinner party?

xoxo
Vittoria



Dining Set: THE LOFT Klee Dining Room
Bar Stools: THEOSOPHY Garvagh Stool, Tan (Season's Hunt)
Sidetable: NOTSOBAD Divo Console Table
Tea Service: POST Nevsky Prospekt Tea Set
Liquor: YONEYA Bottles Set
Glasses: CYO Whiskey Glass
Cake: LISP Homemade Chocolate Cake
Cupcakes: AZ Cupcake Server



Hatstand: XEN STLYE Xenston Hat Rack
Sidetable: LISP Suede Suitcase Sidetable
Stand: LISP Umbrella Stand
Clock: LISP Restoration Clock
Potplant: ARCTIC GARDEN Short Bronze Vase, Marigolds
Wheel: TEKKON Wagon Wheel Full Size
Hat: THEOSOPHY Waterbeck Hat
Handbag: THE SECRET STORE Innocence Handbag
Tote: TRES BLAH Pret-a-Porter Tote
Cane: DECO Duckhead Cane, Black
Flowers in Vase: PAPER COUTURE Antique Flowers
Boots: MON TISSU Provence Riding Boots, Brown

Skybox: THEOSOPHY 'Port Eynon Skybox'

No comments:

Post a Comment