Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dressed Down #26: Quelqu'un m'a dit

Feeling rather cute today so I thought I'd share. Aren't I giving?
With everyone on Plurk currently working through the music challenge, it made me switch on one of my favourite songs (below for your listening pleasure) and inspired this modest ensemble.

I adore this blouse from FISHY STRAWBERRY, loaded with sculpty goodness. Also JANE never fails with their cute collection of dresses. And when you combine the two? No really, you're welcome.

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH 'Jolie in Olive' - Basic/Blonde Brow
Eyes: GLANZ 'Transparency Shine', Dark Gray
Hair: ELIKATIRA 'Follow', Brown Shades no. 5
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE 'Beauty Mark Tattoo'

Blouse: FISHY STRAWBERRY 'Neo Romantic Blouse', Nude
Skirt: JANE 'Melody Dress', Fawn with Lace
Belt: VIVE9 'Jersey Belted Tee Dress', Suede Belt
Boots: MON TISSU 'Provence Riding Boots', Brown
Bag: MILK MOTION 'My Heart Bag' (FLF)

Poses by GLITTERATI & DIESEL WORKS.


No comments:

Post a Comment