Friday, May 17, 2013

#81 Farewell, The Sea Hole!


I'm so sad this day has come. I've been on Second Life for about four years(ohgod), and one of the first stores I ever stumbled across was The Sea Hole. As a lover of all things aquatic, I was smitten. Not all of Drinkinstein's creations are tailor themed to her brand name, but everything in the store always fit together. It was always cohesive. That's because to me, Drinkinstein is a true master of color. Rarely have I ever seen someone market their items so perfectly, you think you need everything she's selling. With Drink's way of making the piece her own, even if I'm not sure when I'll wear it- I need to buy it because I feel like I'm collecting art. Her style is whimsical, but not too whimsical. You can wear a piece and feel comfortably unique. The Sea Hole is hands down one of the most inspiring fashion stores in Second Life, and I'm so sad to see it go.


With that said, please make your way to The Sea Hole before it closes on May 31st. Everything is on sale for just 50 Linden. Here's a quick taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/190/53/21



One

Dress:The Sea Hole - WonderWoods Dress
Hair:(Chemistry) Hair - Vines
Feet: [Gos] Barefoot - Arched
Pose: Imeka - Molly Pose 3


Two

Top: The sea hole - Plated patent bustier: C3Po
Bottom: The sea hole- Painted on metalic leather Pants
Hair: Analog Dog - Fix
Feet: [Gos] Barefoot - Arched
Pose: Imeka - Molly Pose 9


Three

Dress:The Sea Hole - Nouveau Silk Dress
Hair:(Chemistry) Hair - Vines
Pose: Imeka - Molly Pose 8


Four

Dress:The Sea Hole - octo-dress
Shoes:[Gos] Sophia Peeptoe
Hair:[LeLutka]-FLAPPER hair
Pose: Imeka - Amy Pose 5


Five

Dress:The Sea Hole - Ric-Rac-Nroll Cherry Dress
Hair: Analog Dog - Fix
Shoes: [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe
Pose: Imeka - Sophia Pose 3


Six

Bandeau:The Sea Hole - Boarwalk Bandeau Top - Coral Red
Cardigan:The Sea Hole - SailBetty Cardigan
Skirt:The Sea Hole - Boardwalk Skirt
Hair:(Chemistry) Hair - Marin
Shoes:[Gos] FlipFlops
Pose: Imeka - Emma Pose 2


Seven

Dress: The Sea Hole - Zilla Dress
Hair:TRUTH HAIR Lotus
Shoes:(fd) Cutout Flats - Olive
Pose: Imeka - Lisa Pose 2


1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    The coolest blog ever, (Misty eyes) This was so touching! thank you for your kind farewell!!

    ReplyDelete