Friday, May 13, 2011

Dressed Down #28: 'Masterchiller'

In a bit of an homage to a particular web monkey who seems to loathe my love of Masterchef, I offer up this poor punnery of an ensemble. And in case you missed the memo, this humble blog is now nestled comfortably at www.slidioglossia.com - thank you Liquid.

Onto business, I've been bumming around the grid in this outfit for awhile [sic], unable to take it off/be buggered to change. If this sounds like you, then I hope you enjoy. It's comfy, casual and still looks like you put in a bit of effort.

Highlights? Cute tousled hair from LELUTKA and complimenting sculpted accessories from MON TISSU, MIEL and KARI. Finally, my favourite ALBERO GATCHA item - FIR&MNA's Zodiac necklaces.

NB: I have every other zodiac sign before I got my Gemini, so hit me up in-world if you'd like to grab yours.

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH 'Jolie in Olive' - Eagle/Blonde Brow
Eyes: GLANZ 'Transparency Shine', Dark Gray
Hair: LELUTKA 'Renta', Toast
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE 'Beauty Mark Tattoo'
Eyeshadow: DUTCH TOUCH 'Eyemakeup Smokeys', Black
Eyeliner: DUTCH TOUCH 'Makeup Eyeliner', nr 2
Nails: ARMIDI 'True Enhance Painted Nails', Black

Tank: EMERY 'Mini Top', #8
Jeans: MON TISSU 'Denim Lou Lou', Original
Shoes: ZAARA 'Ilaida Mojri', Jewelled Tan/Silver
Belt: MON TISSU 'Seneca Threaded Leather Belt', Burnished
Necklace: MIEL 'Echo Necklace' & FIR&MNA 'The Zodiac Necklace', Gemini (Gatcha)
Watch: KARI 'Triple Strap Watch', Brown

Poses by GLITTERATI.

No comments:

Post a Comment