Monday, October 25, 2010

Dressed Down #1: Nautical Chic

My very first look... and it's very casual. Way to pull out all the stops, huh? This also happens to be my first hand at photography in SL and in photoshop... such a noob. -.-

Anyway, I've been wearing alot of ARMIDI lately, in mourning I suppose. They've always been a staple in my modest collection and I find myself going back to them alot. Hopefully this blog will push me not to be so redundant!

So this is my ode to summer styling. You'll find that my taste is quite classic I suppose, and in this ensemble, I like the nautical stripe, belted and complimented by the high waist cut. Plus Kookie's Vo pumps are to die for and would make any lady's legs go on for days.

Enjoy!

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH Jolie in Olive - Ruby in the Sky/Blonde Brow
Eyes: GLANZ Transparency Shine L-mid Dark Gray
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE Beauty Mark Tattoo
Hair: DERNIER CRI Dove Brown Shades no. 2

Tank: ARMIDI Elephant Outfitters Ribbon Tank - Navy
Skirt: LELUTKA Paine Mini - Red
Shoes: KOOKIE Vo Pumps - Red
Bag: MILK MOTION My Tote Bag - Couple
Watch: CHRONOKIT Watch no. 34 - Comet

Poses: GLITTERATI Dressed 1 & Long Hair 1

No comments:

Post a Comment