Monday, October 25, 2010

Dressed Down #2: French Coquette

One last blog for the evening...

This is one of my favourite outfits. I'm constantly wearing it whenever I'm feeling particularly girly... which is alot of the time, admittedly. Not only that, but the ensemble features some of my favourite designers, most notably, Whippet & Buck who create beautifully textured pieces that really tickle my... well, that's not for here.

Also newsworthy, is the fact that Elikapeka Tiramisu, former owner of hair store ETD, has rebranded and just opened her new store ELIKATIRA. You will find this hair as well as seven new releases in store now. I accessorised with a pin from MIEL, that I reattached in the hair and with some adjustment, found it sits quite well.

Finally, these adorable INGENUE flats are amongst many new items available from ALBERO's Gatcha event. Get them here while you still can.

Hope you love it!

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH Jolie in Olive - Yellow Eagle/Blonde Brow
Eyes: GLANZ Transparency Shine L-mid Dark Gray
Hair: ELIKATIRA Rumor Brown Shades no. 5
Hair Accessory: MIEL Oh Leafy Pin Me in 'Eclipse'

Blouse: WHIPPET & BUCK Claven Lace Blouse in 'Antique'
Skirt: NYLON OUTFITTERS Inner Ballerina Tutu
Shoes: INGENUE Clara in 'Wheat'
Necklace: YUMMY Travellers Charms
Ring: PAPER COUTURE Limelight Ring

Poses by TRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment