Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dressed Down #3: Rocking Paper Couture

I. Adore. Paper Couture.

...Seriously.

I salivate over every new collection. They're always innovative, gorgeously textured and make me part quite happily with a hefty amount of lindens. And don't worry, if you've missed their previous collections. They are all available for purchase here and here, at the Marketplace.

And yet, I rarely ever wear a complete PC ensemble... apart from their evening-wear (which is to die for, needless to say). I always end up taking bits and pieces to mix in with my wardrobe. This is just one example, I hope to blog another tomorrow. As the title suggests, this is Paper Couture meets Bohemian rockstar... however contradictory that may sound.

Accessories are not my strongest suit, however my favourite piece in this ensemble, is the fabric necklace that I tend to think of more as a scarf. It comes with a beautifully jewelled dragonfly for all the primmy princesses out there who love that sort of detail. Also, the box bangle from Stiletto Moody is available only to group members, so if you truly feel you can't go on without it, best join the flock!

Work it!

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH Jolie in Olive - Smokey/Blonde Brow
Eyes: GLANZ Transparency Shine L-mid Dark Gray
Hair: DERNIER Cri Taylor Brown Shades no. 2

Tank: ATOMIC Shredded Tank White
Jeans: ARMIDI Grace Jeans Light Gray
Vest: WHIPPET & BUCK Tea Hawks Vest Black
Boots: PAPER COUTURE Typhoon Boots Black
Necklace: PAPER COUTURE Dragon Fly Fabric Necklace
Bangle: STILETTO MOODY Box Bracelet

Poses by GLITTERATI.

No comments:

Post a Comment