Friday, October 29, 2010

Dressed Down #4: Moulin Rouge Massacre

Sorry it took so long to get this one up. Not alright. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you... cross my pierced heart.

Anyway, this was a costume to a 'Moulin Rouge with a Halloween twist', birthday party event... wow, that was a lot of words. So I put together this burlesque inspired outfit. I love the sugar skull make-up, inspired by the Spanish holiday of Dia De Los Muertos, or Day of the Dead. Despite the morbid overtones, perfectly suited to Halloween, this is not meant to be a spooky holiday but rather a day of remembrance for the loss of loved ones.

So, I present my fallen 'working girl'. Who will remember her?

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH Jolie in Olive - Yellow Eagle/Blonde Brow
Eyes: GLANZ Transparency Shine L-mid Dark Gray
Hair: ELIKATIRA Rumor II Brown Shades no. 5
Makeup: LA MALVADA MUJER Dia De Los Muertos

Lingerie: OOH LALA! Lined Corset Pink Bows
Stockings: OOH LALA! Lacey Stockings White
Shoes: GOS Platform Pumps White
Gloves: 5TH & OXFORD Leather Gloves White
Earrings: PAPER COUTURE I Dream of India
Prop: MIASNOW Stabbed in Heart Accessory

Poses by GLITTERATI.

No comments:

Post a Comment