Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dressed Down #14: Little Girl Lost

So much newness my budget can't handle it. First up is this sculpty phenomenon from TRAM. I paired it with a cute dress from TINY BIRD that I've been dying to blog. Not to mention ELIKATIRA's adorable new hair release. And of course, my favourite boots of the moment from MIEL.

Sadly I'm too much of a DUTCH TOUCH skin devotee to change but ILLUSORY has released a new line of skins. I picked up the antlers. I'm sorry. Too much change scares me. But be sure to check it all out for yourself.

NB: A note on wearability, due to the nature of sculpts and movement, these garments will sometimes cut through each other. If this doesn't bother you all that much, happy shopping!

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH 'Jolie in Olive' - Basic Frost/Light Brow
Eyes: GLANZ 'Transparency Shine', Dark Gray
Hair: ELIKATIRA 'Later' - Brown Shades no. 5
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE Beauty Mark Tattoo
Lashes: L.FAUNA Pretty and Underlashes (FLF)

Dress: TINY BIRD 'St Augustine Dress', White
Coat: TRAM 'Nordic Knit Coat', Brown
Boots: MIEL 'Lia Boots', Buckskin/Cream
Scarf: LEAGUE 'Vintage Scarf', Umber
Antlers: ILLUSORY 'Twig Antlers', Winter

Poses by GLITTERATI, MAITREYA & DIESEL WORKS.

2 comments: