Monday, January 17, 2011

Dressed Down #17: DOA?

Sorry I've been MIA lately, friends. I've been kind of... blah. Thankfully I have friends to distract me with shopping, gossip, movies... zombie massacres?

It's not uncommon for a group of us to get dolled up and go out and try some of the many activities available in-world. I wasn't going to blog this but my dear roomie Dai thought I should. So it's a little different, but I hope you all like it.

Some incredible new releases from THE ABYSS made me revisit this older edition of a complete avatar still available in-store. I paired with some ARMIDI shorts, KOOKIE boots and a pair of BRUTAL .357 magnums for a Lara Croft inspired ensemble.

Kick ass!

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH 'Jolie in Olive' - Eagle/Dark Brow v.2
Eyes: GLANZ 'Transparency Shine', Dark Gray
Hair: THE ABYSS 'Opium' (Part of complete avatar)
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE 'Beauty Mark Tattoo'
Facial Wounds: YAYO 'Black Eyes, Cheek and Lip Bruises'

Tee: THE ABYSS 'USA Logo Tee', Battle Scars (Part of complete avatar)
Shorts: ARMIDI 'Jordyn Shorts', Twig
Boots: KOOKIE 'Armada Boot Warmer', Black Wash
Belt: THE ABYSS 'Knife Belt' (Part of complete avatar)
Gloves: THE ABYSS 'Leather Gloves' (Part of complete avatar)
Guns & Holster: BRUTAL WEAPONS 'Desert Eagle', firearms & holster
Blindfold: ZANZO 'Halloween Hell Blindfold', Bloody Face
Leg Wounds: HYSTERIA 'Tell Me Where It Hurts', Wounds

Poses by LOST WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment