Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dressed Down #18: Totes Vintage

New LULA releases are becoming a serious day-maker for me. Featured below are just a small sampling of the new releases from MON TISSU and LAMB.

I felt like being a little girly after all the butt kicking yesterday. I'm quite picky with jewellery in SL (still mourning the loss of MUSE), particularly pearl, so I'm including some of my favourite pearl pieces from WHIPPET & BUCK, DECO and ZAARA.

To top it off, a DISGUSTINGLY gorgeous top from FASHIONABLY DEAD, a fabulous bag from ADDICT and a cute ribbon from TOKI DOKI. C'est beau, non?

xoxo
Vittoria

PS New skin!!! I feel weird but I do love it.



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH 'Fay in Olive' - Basic/Blonde Brow
Eyes: GLANZ 'Transparency Shine', Dark Brown
Hair: LAMB 'Lover', Butterfinger
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE 'Beauty Mark Tattoo'
Lipstick: DUTCH TOUCH 'Megan Lipstick', Pale
Nails: ARMIDI 'True Enhance Painted Nails', Natural

Top: FASHIONABLY DEAD 'Vintage Boat Neck Tee'
Trousers: MON TISSU 'Horizon Twill Trousers', Beige
Shoes: MON TISSU 'Cottage Flats', Beige
Handbag: ADDICT 'Day Tripper Bag', Blondie
Bracelet: WHIPPET & BUCK 'Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack', Golden Pearl/Cream
Necklace: DECO 'Essential Pearl Necklace', Cream
Ring: ZAARA 'Kashiti Bobble Ring', Pearl/Silver
Hair Ribbon: TOKI DOKI 'Bow 3 Lace', Light Grey

Poses by GLITTERATI.

No comments:

Post a Comment