Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dressed Down #15: Budget Boho

Lately I've been feeling a bit lazy... just wanting to chill and hangout and not put any real effort into anything (except blogging of course).

So this is my 'thrown together' bit. I'm a very recent buyer of EXILE hairs and I thought this one was especially cute.

Sadly the clutch is a former 'gatcha' item from a previous ALBERO fair, so I tried not to feature it too prominently. Keep an eye out for those, I am forever picking up cute little knick knacks there.

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH 'Jolie in Olive' - Dew/Light Brow v.2
Eyes: GLANZ 'Transparency Shine', Dark Gray
Hair: EXILE 'Adelle/B', Coffee
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE Beauty Mark Tattoo
Lashes: L.FAUNA Pretty and Underlashes (FLF)

Tank: MON TISSU 'Lollia Tank Top', Black
Bolero: G FIELD 'Ruffle Bolero', Ivory
Skirt: SO MANY STYLES 'Chiffon Lacy Skirt Floral Lila' (FLF)
Flats: ZAARA 'Ilaida Mojri', Jewelled Tan/Gold
Necklace: MON TISSU 'Take Flight Necklace', Gold
Clutch: MODD G 'Sally Floral Clutch', Black (ALBERO GATCHA)

Poses by GLITTERATI & DIESEL WORKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment