Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dressed Down #10: Purple Laze

I love shopping. I do. So with my RL christmas shopping absolutely blitzed today in under 3 hours, I decided to take that energy and catch up on some new releases this week.

I love the phenomena of limited release groups, i.e. FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAYS, PROJECT THEMEORY and THE STUMBLEBUM BRIGRADE. Today's ensemble features the MILK MOTION releases for the latter. If you like it well made, cheap and fairly exclusive, I'd be checking out these groups.

Hope you love it!

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH Jolie in Olive - Dew/Blonde Brow
Eyes: GLANZ Transparency Shine Dark Gray
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE Beauty Mark Tattoo
Hair: ELIKATIRA Vivid Brown Shades no. 5
Nails: TRES BLAH Nail Colour - Cool
Lashes: L.FAUNA Pretty and Underlashes (FLF)

Sweater: MILK MOTION My Bow Sweater
Skirt: MON TISSU Pretty Pleats Skirt - Black
Shoes: MAITREYA Moxie Coal - Purple Taupe
Scarf: MILK MOTION My Thin Scarf
Bag: MILK MOTION My Leather Patchwork Bag
Watch: CHRONOKIT No. 35 Eden - Black

Poses by DIESEL WORKS & GLITTERATI

No comments:

Post a Comment