Sunday, December 12, 2010

FYI #3: One 11 Event! Nov 26 - Jan 11

Blegh... bad Vitt!

Ok, I know, I know, I'm awful. BUT this one had to make it to the blog. The One Eleven event, an exercise in exclusivity, is on now for a limited time only. Be one of 111 to grab the limited edition designs from some of the biggest names on the grid.

This is just one of the many things I picked up. But don't worry, the rest will be featured soon... gotta milk my money's worth, right?

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH Jolie in Olive - Frost/Blonde Brow
Eyes: GLANZ Transparency Shine Dark Gray
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE Beauty Mark Tattoo
Hair: ELIKATIRA Blind Brown Shades no. 5
Markings: L.FAUNA Dimples - Tan

Hoodie: FRI.DAY Limited Hoodie - Mocha (111)
Jeans: MAITREYA Skinny Rolled Jeans no. 3
Boots: REEK Boston Boots (FLF)

Poses by TRAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment