Monday, December 13, 2010

Dressed Down #8: Wintour Nouveau

Revisiting an old favourite, in homage to the famed Vogue editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour. ARMIDI pretty much makes up my staple of go-to basics, I am distressed that there will be no more new releases and that the designer's new venture is taking so long to come out, if at all. Anywho, this is my reinvented, Wintour 2.0.

I'd heard of Pixel Mode a while back (I even own a prefab) but I'd never really dabbled in their clothes and accessories, until my roomie Dai, introduced me to the glorious Baby T's *squeee!*
I fear readers, that this is not the last you'll hear of them, even if they are a dated article.

Hope you love it!

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH Jolie in Olive - Smokey/Brown Brow
Eyes: GLANZ Transparency Shine Dark Gray
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE Beauty Mark Tattoo
Hair: DERNIER CRI Amanda Brown shades no. 2
Nails: TRES BLAH Nail Colour - Black

Tank: ARMIDI Ribbon Tank Noir
Shorts: ARMIDI Jordyn Shorts Black
Blazer: ARMIDI Classic Pinstripe Blazer Black
Shoes: PIXEL MODE Baby T's Black w/sock
Necklace: PAPER COUTURE Silver Bead Necklace
Watch: CHRONOKIT No. 36 Dio Black
Glasses: REEK Park Shades Black

Poses by GLITTERATI.

No comments:

Post a Comment