Monday, December 13, 2010

Dressed Down #7: Flared Blues

This is alittle bit 60's retro but I love the silhouette. Believe it or not, I started this ensemble with some of the latest releases from MAITREYA (Natalie hair and Moxie shoes). Not sure how I wound up with this as an end result, but there you go.

I love the textures of both IZUYAMI's cardigan and the woollen feel of R.ICIELLI's pants. I rarely get to indulge in winterwear this time of year, so SL is quite a nice escape from Sydney's heat and play fashion model. Expect more winter ensembles from me, this season!

Finally, another cute highlight are the nail colours from TRES BLAH. I'm not a huge fan of prim nails, especially fitting them and most nail glove layers simply annoy me as they seem to not cover the nail bed featured on most skins, but Juliette seems to have nailed this (get it? heh, heh...yeah-.-). The fatpack comes in cute pastels and some solid basics.

Catch your groove, ladies!

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH Jolie in Olive - Eagle/Brown Brow
Eyes: GLANZ Transparency Shine Dark Gray
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE Beauty Mark Tattoo
Hair: MAITREYA Natalie - Coffee
Nails: TRES BLAH Nail Colour - Periwinkle
Lashes: L.FAUNA Pretty and Underlashes (FLF)

Shirt: ZAARA Isis Shirt - White
Pants: R.ICIELLI Germanotta Highwaist Pants - Cold
Cardigan: IZUMIYA Navy Cardigan 3/4 Sleeve B
Shoes: MAITREYA Moxie - Patent Black/Glaucous
Scarf: MIEL Elle Uber Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment