Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dressed Down #9: Chilly Bunny

Well I'm back behind the desk, having celebrated my friends' graduation in RL yesterday! Woot! So because I'm still recovering, I'm having to rely on an old ensemble to get me through the day.

Featured in this post are my two favourite One Eleven items. You've already become acquainted with my Surf Co. boots, but I was also lucky enough to have purchased Anya Ohmai's cute sweater. Together they make a snug winter ensemble for a day on the pond, perhaps?

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH Jolie in Olive - Frost/Blonde Brow
Eyes: GLANZ Transparency Shine Dark Brown
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE Beauty Mark Tattoo
Hair: LELUTKA Swift II - Toast
Markings: L.FAUNA Ruddy Nose

Shirt: ZAARA Isis Shirt - White
Sweater: OHMAI Azure Pico Sweater - Vintage (111)
Pants: ARMIDI Kogo Skinny Pants - Faded Umber
Boots: SURF CO. Paperboy Ankle Boots w/socks - Cream (111)
Mittens: LEAGUE Mittens - Light Brown
Snowflake: /ME Nosefrakes Tiny Snowflake

Poses by GLITTERATI.

No comments:

Post a Comment