Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dressed Down #6: Vogue It

I'm going to be honest... I've no idea what that title means.

Moving on. Here's a mixture of some old and some new additions to my inventory. A look for a windswept afternoon in town. Quick note, the jacket is an old favourite from HPMD that I've modded alittle to be shorter.

xoxo Vittoria

PS Yeah, the boots are from the One Eleven event... I regret nothing!



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH Jolie in Olive - Dark/Blonde Brow
Eyes: GLANZ Transparency Shine Dark Gray
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE Beauty Mark Tattoo
Hair: ELIKATIRA Modd Brown Shades no. 5

Top & Jacket: HPMD Tweed Jacket Green Check & T
Pants: ARMIDI Journey Tweed Slacks - Coal
Boots: SURF CO. Paperboy Ankle Boots w/Socks - Cream (111)
Scarf: MIEL Lia Scarf Plaid - Slate
Glasses: VERSAEI Anna Wintour's Versaei Tortoiseshell Sunglasses (Get them here)
Necklace: YUMMY Traveller's Charms
Watch: CHRONOKIT No. 37 Lancelot - Black

Poses by GLITTERATI.

No comments:

Post a Comment