Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dressed Down #11: Portobello Road

Showing alot of love for MILK MOTION lately, huh? I can't help it, Marie Lauridsen makes some incredible content. Plus I'm broke and having to rely on whatever's in my inventory, despite dying to splurge on new LELUTKA releases. Anyway, onward.

This is a summer inspired look, a vision of where I want to be and what I want to be doing - shopping in London on Portobello road. I was last there in August and my greatest purchase was nothing to do with fashion (although I did get some great stuff), rather I bought an 18th century edition of Robert Louis Stevenson's The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

And so, relying on little treasures, I hope you too are inspired to create a sensory ensemble out of your own inventory.

Hope you love it.

xoxo
Vittoria



Skin: DUTCH TOUCH Jolie in Olive - Basic/Bbrown Brow
Eyes: GLANZ Transparency Shine Dark Gray
Beauty Spot: DEZYNE Beauty Mark Tattoo
Hair: MAITREYA Alex II - Bistre (Modified)
Nails: TRES BLAH Nail Colour - Pastels
Lashes: L.FAUNA Pretty and Underlashes (FLF)
Teeth: DEETALEZ Teeth - Natural

Dress: MILK MOTION My Vintage Jean Dress (No longer available)
Boots: MON TISSU Provence Riding Boots - Chestnut
Bag: TRES BLAH Tres Blah Tote Bag (Freebie)
Hat: THEOSOPHY Waterbeck Hat
Bracelet: MIEL Lun Bracelet
Cigarette: SINISTER DESIGNS Cigarette Sculpty V3

Poses by GLITTERATI.

No comments:

Post a Comment